Identify this speaker logo

dshriver

Hello everyone,

A local art gallery recently had a new installed PA done. The speakers are small wall mounts but I can't see the backs and I have no idea what brand they are. Here's a picture of the logo on the front. Does anyone know what brand this is?
photo.JPG

@sk8rsdad, what terms did you use in your search? "speaker logos"? If I hadn't already suspected TOA (or Tannoy), I doubt I would have found it.

... although a text search for "speaker manufacturer logo" finds it too.
Hmmm, for me, "speaker manufacturer logo" image search returns almost exclusively pictures of USB thumb drives. I never knew I had such a propensity for thumb drives. I mean, I've bought one or two online, but I can quit anytime I want. No really, I can. I really can. I guess this proves that different people can enter the exact same phrase and get completely different results.

How does the phrase go..."If you think it's free, you're not the customer, you ARE the product." or something like that? Stop Saying 'If You're Not Paying, You're The Product' | Techdirt

Hmmm, for me, "speaker manufacturer logo" image search returns almost exclusively pictures of USB thumb drives... I guess this proves that different people can enter the exact same phrase and get completely different results.

:shhh:It's because you are on a Mac and therefore The Google hates you. But keep it quiet, The Google is listening.

I'm using Chrome. What more do they want? :wall:

They're probably mad at me because I recently bought an iPad Air (on which I also use Chrome) even though a Chromebook would have cost less. But that's next on the list, I promise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back