Is the look unique 2.1 basicly a Fazer?

I have gotten this email from smokemachines.net....wich brings me some doubts about this machine.
i asked:
i am doubting between 2 hazers on your website.
the look unique 2.1 hazer, and the le maitre MVS hazer.

Both are 2 different brands.
I am curious if you could give me the cons and pro's on both devices and what they would cost including shipping to the netherlands, including a full can of fluid. i have no business so account that in the price.

i am curious at noise levels, output and how fine / invisible the haze is. i do not want to see the haze itself, i want to see my laser beams.

then i got this anwered:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail.
We sell a lot more MVS hazers than Unique 2.1 Hazers and the feedback we receive about the MVS is overwhelmingly positive and enthusiastic. For the price you pay, you receive a lot more features with the MVS. It uses fluid much more efficiently, the haze it produces hangs in the air for much longer, and you can change the angle of the fan output as well as mount it on its side if required for a horizontal sweep effect. The only thing it doesn't have is a timer.
The Unique is essentially a smoke machine with a fan that uses glycol based fluid. The MVS is very different in that it heats the glycerine based fluid to a much higher temperature creating smaller particles, uses much less power and uses a very small amount of fluid to achieve a very persistent haze effect. The noise level on both units is very similar - just the fan turning.
We have never sold a Unique hazer to a laser hire company but have sold many MVS to them.
If you want us to send you a quotation, please let us know your full shipping address in the Netherlands including your postcode.

this sounds very fishy. why? because the description of that mail back sounds like im doubting between a Fazer(the unique) and a hazer(the MVS) although the unique uses hazer fluid.

I hope you guys can help me out. i really want the fog to be as much invisible as possible.
And Fazers....are not hazers.

First of all, the description they gave you of how the machines work is not actually different between the units. All chemical foggers and hazers operate on the principle of heating the fluid and expelling it through a nozzle. A hazer usually adds air or some other compressed gas as a propellant that pushes fluid through the heating coil and out the nozzle. A fogger usually uses just the pressure of the expanding gas created by heating the fluid. Almost every hazer uses a fan in some fashion to help distribute the haze away from the machine.

The beat thing that you can do while trying to decide what machine to purchase is get demos. Look Solutions should be able to help set up a demo of their machines. Yu should also call your local distributor/retailer and ask if they have machines that they can bring over for you to demo. Most companies are usually happy to do this for potential buyers.

As an owner of a Unique2, I can tell you that it is definitely a hazer, it works very well and is very fluid efficient. It is quiet and it can put out a lot of haze when needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back