Joey Apples in Atlanta

Hi all!

Ive got several years experience doing lighting design and dmx programming. I mostly work in small clubs, but have also worked stages at 2 Festivals in the past year. I did theatre lighting in High School and immediately broke into lighting design for small bands upon leaving high school.

I currently work at Area 51 Presents designing Laser Light shows, Creative Lighting design for shows, and 3D projection Mapping... I have learned the art of Tent rigging, stage construction, and some sound while being with this company. I am looking forward to digging through the forums here as I have already been helped with the issue that brought me here... How to create/buy a wiring detangler adjustment for a undirectional, continuous, revolving stage...

Hope you all are well!

Add me as a friend
www.facebook.com/joeyapple

Welcome to Control Booth! Great to hear we have already been helpful to you. Thanks for stopping by and introducing yourself. Enjoy your time here with us.

~Dave

....... I have already been helped with the issue that brought me here... How to create/buy a wiring detangler adjustment for a undirectional, continuous, revolving stage..........

Joey,

Welcome, and if you have not read it yet, take a look at my last post on the wiring thread. I listed several manufacturers for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back