LAVA Education Class: How Moving Lights Work and Running a Production Company

LavaASU

Hey Everyone. So heres our classes for tomorrow from 7-9pm in Phoenix, Arizona. Both will be fairly basic and are aimed at the high school/college/less experiences technicians. The moving light class would be interesting to anyone new to moving lights or that would like to learn more about the inner workings. The moving light class will be first, followed by the seminar by Jason.

How Moving Lights Work-- Todd Stover who is the Lighting Designer for Merestone and a Moving Light Tech will be giving a presentation on everything moving lights. If you have programmed and used moving lights but want to learn more about how they actually do all of the cool effects this is the class for you. If you were at Relay and want to know more about the moving lights come find out. If you have highly technical questions come try to stump our expert. This will consist of a presentation followed by Q & A.

Running a Production Company-- Jason Charles, owner of Latest Craze Productions, will be talking about running a production company and possibly showing off some of his cool toys (lighting toys that is!!!). Again Q & A will be a large part of the presentation, so bring all your questions!

THIS CLASS WILL BE AT LATEST CRAZE PRODUCTIONS!!! ***RSVPs are required to [email protected]***

Additionally we will have prizes for the best question for each presenter. So come with good questions! Bonus points if you manage to stump Todd with a legitimate moving light question :).

LAVA Staff

These sound neat! I wish I had more things like this when I was in school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back