Lightwright 6 Address Format won't change to Absolute

SlothOcelot

I am having an issue with Lightwright 6 and changing the Address format to Absolute. I know I have been able to do it in the past, but recently the function has ceased to work. I go to "Setup" > "Address Format" > "Absolute", and nothing changes; it stays in Universe format. When I choose "Universe Absolute" it changes and I see both, but choosing just "Absolute" or "Universe", it only displays the Universe format. Pressing "Command" "U" toggles between the formats but no change in behavior from mentioned above.

(Some background)
iMac (Late 2014) v. 10.10.5
Lightwright 6 v.6.0.14.159
Just recently setup Vectorworks Data Exchange; everything works fine in these regards. (Maybe this has something to do with it?) I have tried turning it off (Lightwright side), but no change in being about to correctly toggle to Absolute format.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2018-02-09 at 10.33.47 PM.png

That is very odd. Have you tried it with de-selecting show address as range? If that doesn't help I would first suggest updating to 6.0.15. Second, submitting a bug report through LW6. Third, post this over here, http://lightwright.boards.net/, there are some power users that follow this forum closely and might have a solution, also John is active on the forum and answers questions from time to time.

Take a look in setup->dimming and control to see if there are options about how to display varioius systems.

I've had the opposite happen in lw6 (only absolute) if I go over universe 4 before adding more universes in setup (who uses only 4 universes in 2018.... But I digress). Maybe something similar

Take a look in setup->dimming and control to see if there are options about how to display varioius systems.

I've had the opposite happen in lw6 (only absolute) if I go over universe 4 before adding more universes in setup (who uses only 4 universes in 2018.... But I digress). Maybe something similar

This was it! Thank you!
In "Setup">"Dimming and Control" there is an option to "Always view this system in Universe format".

Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 10.38.33 AM.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back