Lightwright Sorting

Is there a way to do custom sorts in lightwright? I am trying to sort by color so I can put in my channel hookup easily by first color then by position and finally by unit #. Is this possible? Can I add it as a button up top instead of order by C#?

Thanks,

Jaam

BA! I found it. I will test to make sure but there is a bar called sorted by and you can choose what to sort by. If you click color it will show color. If you need to change how it sorts you can go to setup-> sorting... you can specify how it sorts.

BA! I found it. I will test to make sure but there is a bar called sorted by and you can choose what to sort by. If you click color it will show color. If you need to change how it sorts you can go to setup-> sorting... you can specify how it sorts.

Just curious. Did you find the info you requested last Tuesday - Lightwright and Vectorworks - useful ?.

You never responded if the suggestions worked or not and as this is an educational forum, letting others know your final results, helps others as per your post today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back