The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by derekleffew, Apr 12, 2009.

  1. derekleffew

    derekleffew Resident Curmudgeon Senior Team Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    A rare accessory (although a similar method is still used inside some moving lights) used in creating a strobe effect without using an actual strobe unit.

    For discussion, see Lobsterscope !. For more, see Lobsterscope: What is it? (external link).
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2009

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice