Looking for cost effective Drafting software

Austel91

I am looking to buy some software that I can draft with. I am mostly doing wiring diagrams, with the occasional project. My hand drafted sketches are starting to pile up and would like a more efficient way to draft and store them.

Take a look at DraftSight. It is very AutoCAD like and, at no charge, you can't beat the price...

Best,
John

There is a free software called AV Snap it is fairly limited but you can draw 2d shapes, lines, and text. You can also insert a limited amount of symbols or bring in your own images. Its good from some basic stuff.

I have an original version 1.0 copy right here at my desk.
From Content Policies :
ControlBooth.com does not condone or allow any discussions on the subject on the availability, use of, or tools to access illegally obtained media (including, but not limited to: video, audio, and software). Violations will result in a warning and continued violations will result in being banned permanently from ControlBooth.com and any affiliated sites.

At ControlBooth.com, we will support Fair Use as long as the media was purchased legally and is appropriately licensed for your intended use. Again, that is the extent of the topic that we are willing to cover. Any topics on breaking DRM scheme's even if it violates what is understood to be Fair Use, will not be tolerated on this site and it will be deleted without warning.
Consider this first-time infraction a written verbal warning.

:rolleyes:

From Content Policies :

Consider this first-time infraction a written verbal warning. :rolleyes:

Ah, but you don't know if it was a legally obtained copy (since that word does not delineate origin from the original) in giving out the infraction. So maybe you will need his copy to wipe up the verbal spittle? :legalstuff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back