Looking for Online Portfolio Design Help?

Drmafreek

Hey all:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am starting web design company catered to creatives. I'll be focusing on portfolio and marketplace websites for people in theatre, art, photography, design, etc. This will be a paid service. I know there are free services out there, such as Wix, and they are alright. I'm not going for quantity, but instead quality, and working one on one with those that want a design that is catered to them.

I've been working on digital portfolios since my undergrad days in the mid 90s, and over time have built up a bit of knowledge. All my sites are based in Wordpress, and can have a variety of looks based on what the artist wants.

The site will open up officially on July 1st, but you can sign up to receive early bird specials. Just stop by TAPD Creations and fill in your email.

And if you know anyone interested in a digital portfolio that is modern, clean, and artistically beautiful, then make sure you have them stop by the site.

If you have any questions, send me a message and I'll see if I can't answer it. Thanks again.

How about showing us some examples of your work?

Of course. What I can show for now is what I am using as an example site. You can find it at terryjachimiak.tapdcreations.com. I am able to create a variety of looks, depending on what is desired. I also do business sites, and can show those as well, but I feel the design aspect is very different.

Also, sorry it took so long to reply. Unfortunately I went through some medical problems over the past month, along with starting to teach my summer course.

Edit: Also, if there is anything you'd like to see specifically, let me know, as I can build a mockup pretty easily. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back