looking for the website

davkrisc

Hi,
I am looking for a website that most prop masters uses to find period newspapers, canned goods, ticket subs, advertisements, etc, that we can download and print. I been in it once and now I cant remember the site.

The replica prop forum has some good resources under paper props, but I'm not sure if that's where you are talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the problem with the RPF is that, I believe to access the paper prop forum you have to have at least 20 posts and they only open registration a couple times a year.

Completely worth the wait to become a member though. There are some serious great minds over there, lots of entertainment experience and a few names as recognizable as Adam Savage.

I'm not sure what website you mean, but see if this is what you are remembering:
Paper Props - It has all sorts of scanned images of newspapers and product labels/packaging, organized by type or by show.
There is also the Earl Hays Press, but that is a place that manufactures product exteriors rather than providing pictures you can download.
Let me know if neither of those are what you are looking for.

sorry, the RPF can be found here,Replica Prop Forum

with their paper subforum here,Replica Prop Forum Don't know if it will show up, I couldn't see it till I logged back in. Again, worth the wait till they open the registrations again if you aren't a member there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back