Looking to build a portable video booth

Santita

I'm working on building a portable video booth at the moment and need help with building the rig.

Basically, I'm designing a 10'x10'x8' space. Ideally, I need a solid aluminum rigging all around where I can attach a fabric curtain/stretch fabric to act as a backdrop and noise reduction. I'm also hoping to have some track system on the overhead for a 5-point lighting and overhead mic.

- Where can I look into purchasing/renting the rigs?
- Are there rigs that are portable & collapsible?
- What lights are ideal for overhead 5-point lighting (3 on subject & 2 on backdrop)

This may not be the place to ask this question but I'll ask anyway:

- What overhead mic would you suggest that's best for noisy environment?
- What settings should I look for when setting up my *very basic* sound mixer?

Thank you all for your help and input! Please ask Qs if you need more clarifications!

You looking for something like this? It would serve your Projection needs but not recommended for hanging lights from.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm working on building a portable video booth at the moment and need help with building the rig.

Basically, I'm designing a 10'x10'x8' space. Ideally, I need a solid aluminum rigging all around where I can attach a fabric curtain/stretch fabric to act as a backdrop and noise reduction. I'm also hoping to have some track system on the overhead for a 5-point lighting and overhead mic.

- Where can I look into purchasing/renting the rigs?
- Are there rigs that are portable & collapsible?
- What lights are ideal for overhead 5-point lighting (3 on subject & 2 on backdrop)

This may not be the place to ask this question but I'll ask anyway:

- What overhead mic would you suggest that's best for noisy environment?
- What settings should I look for when setting up my *very basic* sound mixer?

Thank you all for your help and input! Please ask Qs if you need more clarifications!
whats your budget?
because I know global truss has some good sets of square trussing that can support 600 pound and could be scrimmed. but its not cheap
http://www.globaltruss.com/ProductDetails.aspx?ItemNumber=474&MainId=8&Category=20

Users who are viewing this thread

Back