Looking To Rent Gridwalls or something similar for Festival Display

JL2012

Hi, I'm looking to rent some gridwalls or suggestions to build something for an outdoor festival in Maryland, ( @ 15 minutes from Columbia), at the beginning of May, I'd prefer to find somewhere close to the event, but willing to go to DC if need be. I'm not local so hoping someone local might have some ideas.

I will be displaying yarn & some other soft goods in a fairly large space, 10 x20 foot tent outdoors for 2 days.

I would like to hang the twisted hanks on Pegs, and was thinking gridwall might be the best way to do this. I will also have some other product that will need to be displayed on shelves, I was thinking I might just use the cubes ( wire) that we used last year. I'm open to other ideas. I googled gridwall rentals, and haven't found any rental places...but I did find this board.

I also have a budget limit, so I'd like to get away as inexpensively as possible.

Thanks

Last edited:
Check for party and wedding rental places, they usually have either grid or slat wall sections. You may have to describe what you are looking for though. You would be surprised how often people who work in these places don't know standard names for their own products.

Thanks, but I'm not local & I've tried googling places in the area w/o much luck. I'm hoping someone local might be able to point me in the right direction or have a better idea of a good way to do this.

I am drawing a blank. There are two companies that do most of that in the DC area. I am checking and will get back to you. I have grid in three colors but no accessories. We stock probably 200 pieces of grid. We just never got into the hooks, braces and other goodies that hang on the grid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back