Lurkers, what finally got you to register?

DaveySimps

CBMod
CB Mods
Premium Member
For those of you who lurked around the site for some time; what was it that finally made you decide to register here on CB?

I was seeking validation today... so I registered. I probably would have made it another day with out joining but no one hugged me today.

I never did any lurking . . . I immediately saw that I should be living here . . .

I didn't lurk either. It was obvious that this was my kind of forum site. I have already learned so much, and I continue learning.

After a finding an answer to every question I've ever had... I saw that this should be my new home

After a finding an answer to every question I've ever had... I saw that this should be my new home
Wow, I think this should be CB's new slogan.:dance: "Where Being Behind the Scenes is the Main Event" is getting a little tired.

I wanted to be able to see the pictures attached to the messages. Plus, I thought I might be able to use the forums with my students.

I didnt wait too long before I signed up, I think I searched something on google about our lightboard or something and got directed here, looked around a bit, then wanted to join in a conversation so I joined :)

A friend told me about the site, and after a short time lurking, I wanted in... now your stuck with me..well, sort of

It is nice to see a place thats not all full of hate, and still willing to help someone out that asks...

There are no stupid questions, but I am full of silly answers...
Thanks
Sean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back