M7CL Editor User Defined Keys

kgoyer

Does anyone know if its possible to operate the User Defined Keys on The M7 from Studio Manager?

I would like to be able to operate the mute groups remotely from Studio Manager

Thanks!
--Kyle

No, I just had studio Manager open. I could not find a way to view or use UDk's on Studio Manager (other than to set them up). If you are not using scenes already, or have extra scenes, you could set up individual scenes that just recall channel on / off settings. You could then just recall those scenes from studio Manager as needed.

~Dave

Thats kinda what i figured, i thought about making scenes but our Board Ops run scenes already so i couldn't do that without jacking them up.

Thanks for the help Dave.

--Kyle

Thats kinda what i figured, i thought about making scenes but our Board Ops run scenes already so i couldn't do that without jacking them up.

Thanks for the help Dave.

--Kyle

Please explain. Unless the total number of scenes that you both want to use is greater than 300, you should be able to coexist.

IIRC the IDKs are global - they cannot be saved on a scene by scene basis. However each user can save his own configuration to a USB stick and load it for his show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back