Marley Dance Floor cart advice

Finally made a Marley cart I'm happy with. I pretty much copied and made better the Harlequin cart which was the best design aside from the $6k B&R cart that I've seen. I tried to get Harlequin to build what I wanted but those phone calls were pointless and so I decided to build it myself. The major issues with their cart was that it only held 4 rolls and was 3ft wide. So much wasted space for only 4 rolls of dance floor. Or a 6 roll cart even wider. Also Theres no solid surface to roll the Marley onto, the pipe is only 2" which you can't roll onto. It's almost like they expect you to put a PVC pipe over their 2" pipe, but how to secure it so you can crank it?!? I called to ask if I was missing something but never got an answer. I own a few of their carts and resorted to using self drilling screws to attach my PVC to their cart. Blah. I still think I'm missing something, surely the design can't be that bad. The cart I built is only 2ft wide (for truck pack) with a solid top (storage on top) and 8 rolls. Maximum roll width is 10" which is like 80ft roll length. I'm thinking of posting the plans for it and the DXF files for the steel cutouts. Total cost including labor (and my welder is crazy expensive!!!) was around $2500.

View attachment 13200

View attachment 13201
If you still happen to have these files, they would be much appreciated :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back