Modest lengths of fiberglass wire sleeving

Max

Where can we buy the fiberglass sleeving material used on elipsoidals and similar lights? Modest lengths such as 10' to 25' desired, not 250' boxes. And not the plastic stuff sold by Part Express, but proper high temp sleeving such as ETC uses.

Thanks!

(and if this is not in the right forum feel free to move it)

sleeving looks like this for reference:
proxy.php

ETC part number W6195. 36" long precut if that's what you're looking for. Google led me to Production Advantage's website.

Longer lengths can be purchased from Grainger, or your favorite supplier. A quick google search for "fiberglass sleeving" gave me a bunch of results.

Reactions: Max
Just beware pricing! Like wire, cut lengths adds 200%+ to the price per foot. Last time I did this, I bit the bullet a bought a 250 foot spool, then sold the balance on Ebay in 50 foot lengths. (10 years ago) In any case, several people got a good deal, and my final net cost was $0.

PS: Love/hate relation with Granger. They have everything in the world, but usually their prices are high.

I used to buy spools of it from Production Advantage. Always happy with their service and prices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back