Need Help Setting Up Color Scrollers

techie91

I know i have daisy chained them all correctly but only one is getting signal and changing colors. what do i do?

Welcome to CB. This thread will probably be moved to lighting soon, as not all members frequent the New Member Board.

Remember when ever you ask a question, that you supply all the information you have on your equipment and system so that others can best help you.

My GUESS is that they probably are not addressed correctly. Each one would need an address set either all the same address or individual address or any combination between.

OK, these things are a pain if they dont work the first time around since there are returns and things of that matter, Ill walk you through a way that I trouble shoot these and it always works for me. First, Make sure your distro or repeater is getting DMX, Then set all the units to the same DMX address then shoot it some signal at that address.( if your units use this) make sure your cable lengths are not that long and be sure your distro can take so many scrollers on one out put ( Ive seen a situation where renter put all scrollers on one output) and be sure that you return your signal to the distro if your scrollers use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back