Needed a phone hook urgently so.....

ccm1495

I Made one.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345170831.168781.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1345170841.370814.jpg

Looks really rough, but it doesn't matter it's one the back of a set piece.
Just thought some one might enjoy!

Nice job Cam, growning up on the farm, long ago in the days before Duck* tape, we relied on baling** wire. The term of derision for low budget operators was,"His whole operation is held together with spit and baling wire. What you did is look at a problem, found a quick, easy and cheap solution, Did it,Done,Next.
*Yes, I know it is really duct tape, but consider Duck a better name, considering how "fowl" it is.
**Being a farm boy, I use the "baling" spelling, not the alternate "bailing" as used in the wiki.

**Being a farm boy, I use the "baling" spelling, not the alternate "bailing" as used in the wiki.
Wiki has been edited to reflect both spellings, with preference to baling wire over bailing wire.

A "hey bail"?
7460-needed-phone-hook-urgently-so-haybale-250x195.jpg

"Use the bail of the pale pail to bale the water."

-----
Cam, I suspect many would prefer your version to the $28 Clear-Com part#250009:
7461-needed-phone-hook-urgently-so-87838.jpg

http://www.fullcompass.com/product/291049.html

Reminds me of a "wire coat hanger and gaff tape" cable hook I once quickly built for Stevie Wonder's mic stand. Didn't really care what it looked like, as long as it functioned as intended.

Attachments

• haybale-250x195.jpg
    haybale-250x195.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 298
  • 87838.jpg
    87838.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:
I know i prefer it more because it was free and i only need it for 2 days. So if it falls apart after that is ok with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back