New Controlbooth Member

bsulliv

Hello all,

I am new to Controlbooth, having only heard about it within the past couple of weeks. I look forward to swapping ideas and knowledge with the community and getting to know you all.

I am currently living in the Boston area, and teach VectorWorks at Boston University. I am also the Production Supervisor at the Harvard University Dance Center, where as so many of us out there, I work as TD, LD, SD, SM, and so many other hats you lose count.

If anyone out there has any questions about VectorWorks, I am always glad to lend my two cents, so feel free to say hello and send along questions.

Dude ! I wanna Party with you !
:twisted:
Hi Brent glad to see ya sign up.

Heya Brent! Welcome to CB! I may PM you about Vectorworks classes, I've been looking for a good VW class in Boston.

Thanks for the post.

Here is what I can tell you about VW classes in the Boston area.

Boston University, offers a three semester course in VectorWorks: Intro to Drafting, Advanced Drafting Scenic, and Spotlight.

Wheelock College offers a VectorWorks class but it is specific to interior design.

You might also check out the Boston VectorWorks Users Group, which meets the first Wednesday of every month, the topics vary month to month and most of the members are local architects but there is lots of useful information.

NNA is doing a training in Boston next week and there may still be room available.
Vectorworks Classroom Training Schedule

I am also working on putting together a training course that will happen sometime in the fall that will be open to the public. I have been approached in the past by schools and universities to come in and do on-site training seminars for much less than NNA would typically cost.

I hope that this is useful, let me know if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back