New here

mikebags

Hi all. just wanted to drop in and say hey. I am a college student and for the past 8 years or so i've been involved in tech theater, nothing fancy some very small community theaters and high school drama which was in a cafetorium, and as of late mixing sound for a local church. over the years i have come here to search around and get some ideas but just recently decided to join.

I am currently working on two shows for a local high school. i was hired as the set builder but am also taking care of the lighting for both shows. one of the shows requires two revolves, one 16 feet in dia and the other 14 feet, coming from a background in residential framing this will be a challenge as ive built nothing like it. ive already found some great info on building revolves here and im sure in the following months CB will be a big help to me.

-Mike

Hi all. just wanted to drop in and say hey. I am a college student and for the past 8 years or so i've been involved in tech theater, nothing fancy some very small community theaters and high school drama which was in a cafetorium, and as of late mixing sound for a local church. over the years i have come here to search around and get some ideas but just recently decided to join.

I am currently working on two shows for a local high school. i was hired as the set builder but am also taking care of the lighting for both shows. one of the shows requires two revolves, one 16 feet in dia and the other 14 feet, coming from a background in residential framing this will be a challenge as ive built nothing like it. ive already found some great info on building revolves here and im sure in the following months CB will be a big help to me.

-Mike
Welcome! I'm new too and have already gotten helpful advice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back