New Member here.

Chippy

Hey all,

While randomly researching job opportunities for technical theatre majors post graduation, I stumbled upon CB. That was at 10pm....I really haven't left the site since. This site seems to have a lot of great information as well as very knowledgeable members that I hope to gain advice from in the future!

Welcome to the booth, Chippy. Hopefully, in your perusal, you found the collaborative article, Getting a Job in the Industry, with links to job listings at the end. Perhaps it's not too late to change your major?;)

Thank you for the welcome! I did indeed read that particular article, as well as countless others that I happened to find interesting at the time.

And unfortunately for me, I do find the field very interesting, so I there really isn't much chance of me changing my major at this point. *Sigh* I suppose I'll have to suffer as well! ;)

Welcome to the board. Do you have an particular area of preference?

Hey Chippy, glad to have you!

Enjoy your stay and let us know what technical challenges you face within coming productions. (Pictures are nice too!)

Welcome to the board. Do you have an particular area of preference?

Thanks for the welcome. As for your question, I'm not really too sure as of yet. I'm only a freshman at my university at the moment, and I'm not even declared as a Theater Design and Technology major as of yet. But, from my technical theater intro course, I'm thinking of leaning more towards lighting, but we'll see where my education takes me in due time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back