fryedman

Hi all,
I'm based in Japan and have a event production company here, aaajp.com, Access All Areas Japan.
Ive been here 7 years and regularly work in Tokyo though not based there, the bullet train makes anywhere in japan quickly accessible.
I hale from Western Australia and worked for a prominent lighting company there for many years, all was good there but i needed a challenge, sometimes i think that I had bitten off more than I can chew, It's a different world here but each day is never the same.
If you are looking to come over here for a gig drop me a line and I will hook you up with who has the right kit.
I look forward to reading and posting on this site to keep in touch with what's new.
Cheers
Fryedman

... sometimes i think that I had bitten off more than I can chew, It's a different world here but each day is never the same.

Amen brother!

Ahem* Welcome to the ControlBooth Fryedman, it's a pleasure to have you join us!

The positive mental attitude you clearly appear to possess is the ticket- your day is what you make it for sure. Please make yourself available to the entire treasure trove of archived threads in the Search and Wiki notes.

Welcome to the ControlBooth!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back