The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by terminalvelocity16, Nov 9, 2008.

1. terminalvelocity16

terminalvelocity16 Member

Hello all. I just recently found out from my director of this forum. I've been doing theatre work in my communities elementary, middle, and high schools for the past 5 years. Graduating during year two doesn't stop me from going back to work on even more shows. Today I currently attend SUNY Maritime College in New York as a Marine Engineering student and in my spare time I enjoy working on as many local stage crews as possible. At the present time I am working on The Crucible, and Thoroughly Modern Millie. I am always up for learning more about what I do. Kind Regards to all.

2. Kelite

Kelite Apollo Staff Premium Member

Thanks for joining us, terminalvelocity16. It's great to have you aboard! Your time spent with these schools assisting in the education of the 'young-uns' is a credit to you. The bug appears to have bitten you pretty good, huh?

There are a number of hs/college technicians here that share tips, tricks, and occassional problems for others to learn from. We would appreciate your insight whenever you deem necessary-

Thanks for joining, and we look forward to gaining some insight from your perspective!