New VL Fixtures

I wish they had decided to put powercon in all of them instead of just the LT version... It also looks like they took the power switch off the LT which is a feature I hope the others get, the LT also looks like it has nicer handles on it. Maybe the other guys will get those bits too and the spec sheet is just out of date.

Does anyone know if the guts of the lights are basically the same as the 3K or closer to the 770?

I wish they had decided to put powercon in all of them instead of just the LT version... It also looks like they took the power switch off the LT which is a feature I hope the others get, the LT also looks like it has nicer handles on it. Maybe the other guys will get those bits too and the spec sheet is just out of date.

Does anyone know if the guts of the lights are basically the same as the 3K or closer to the 770?

Powercon's are really useful on fixtures whose current draw allows more then one fixture on a 20a circuit. The 3015 draws about 12a @208 (if I'm reading the spec sheet correctly), so I don't see these fixtures having pass-thru of power to the next fixture. Thus a regular power cable and L6-20 plug would make sense.

Powercon's are really useful on fixtures whose current draw allows more then one fixture on a 20a circuit. The 3015 draws about 12a @208 (if I'm reading the spec sheet correctly), so I don't see these fixtures having pass-thru of power to the next fixture. Thus a regular power cable and L6-20 plug would make sense.

honestly its not so much the pass through I am interested in as a just not having to deal with the whips on the current 3Ks, those were the fixtures most common issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back