Mixers/Consoles New X32 firmware

FMEng

Fight Leukemia
I know there are a few Behringer X32 users lurking here. Behringer recently released firmware version 2.16. It isn't anything earth shaking, but it has a couple of improvements and fixes a couple of minor bugs. Most notably, it fixes the ducker controls, which threw me for a loop. I appreciate that they continue to improve and maintain the product.

I'm using one on a musical for the first time for the vocal mics. Loaded the update last week. So far I have started on scenes and rough tuned the PA. It is not the most logically laid out console and I wished it had better pres. That being said I find out Friday how easy it is to mix a musical on.

I just mixed a musical on it last weekend. While it doesn't have all of the great features that many boards do nowadays, it is one of the only budget consoles with DCA's, which makes it work great for musicals. It does have some drawbacks, but for the price, it is really hard to beat.

I haven't checked out the update yet, so I will probably have to load that up later today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back