NSI 7532 - four slider in Scene A row not responding but work in subs

Getting ready to program new show. Sliders 5-8 not bringing up instruments. Checked instruments and dimmer pack both working fine. Can bring the instruments up in subs that are already recorded. Recorded two test subs to include those four channels. One time it worked one time not so much. I understand I can work around this by recording subs and editing them but it is a troubling symptom. Any suggestions on what is happening? Thanks

When things go weird with a NSI 75xx console I will usually try the deep clear. Hold down the four buttons to the left of the wheel and turn the console on then wait until it boots. Obviously, it will clear anything recorded. If that doesn't fix the issue then typically it will be a hardware problem.

When things go weird with a NSI 75xx console I will usually try the deep clear. Hold down the four buttons to the left of the wheel and turn the console on then wait until it boots. Obviously, it will clear anything recorded. If that doesn't fix the issue then typically it will be a hardware problem.
Thanks. Turned out that some of the dip switches on a few dimmer packs got moved when new fuses were put in and caused the problems. All better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back