Open House

mike1023

Good Morning CB,

I wanted to make everyone in the Wisconsin/Chicago area aware of an event that will be taking place in Milwaukee on August 21st. High End Systems and Studio Gear will be putting on an open house to demonstrate and showcase new product. High End Systems and Studio Gear's staff will be on hand to answer any questions you may have. Products on display will include:

Intellaspot
Technospot
Technoarc
Trackspot Bolt
DL.2
DLV
Road Hog Full Boar
SolaSpot

Additionally Wholehog training classed will be offered on 8/22-8/23. For more information, or to RSVP please PM me or email me using the contact info below:

Mike
[email protected]

If I was still in MKE I'd be there for sure. Say hi to Bob & Liam for me.

What the heck is a "SolaSpot"? I've heard of all the rest but that's a mystery to me.

If possible, please take pictures of that new fixture in action, whatever it is - I seem to be able to find out that it has an LED source through the powers of google-fu. It would be sweet if it was pretty much a Trackspot Bolt but moving head with a few more features (frost?). Looking forward to any more info! The latest HES stuff originally didn't really work for me because of size, but after seeing videos of the fixtures in action, I have to say that I'm quite impressed - so I'd definitely like to see them in action sometime. Hoping to get a demo in our shop at some point this fall.

If possible, please take pictures of that new fixture in action, whatever it is - I seem to be able to find out that it has an LED source through the powers of google-fu. It would be sweet if it was pretty much a Trackspot Bolt but moving head with a few more features (frost?). Looking forward to any more info! The latest HES stuff originally didn't really work for me because of size, but after seeing videos of the fixtures in action, I have to say that I'm quite impressed - so I'd definitely like to see them in action sometime. Hoping to get a demo in our shop at some point this fall.

I'll upload some content after our event.

A little more Google Fu reveals this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back