The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!


Discussion in 'Wiki' started by DaveySimps, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. DaveySimps

    DaveySimps CBMod CB Mods Premium Member

    Likes Received:
    Performing Arts Center Manager
    Macomb, MI
    1. The side to side movement of a lighting fixture. Regularly used when speaking of the movement of a moving light fixtures, or a camera.

    2. Shallow receptacle to catch and hold run-off: drip pan, oil pan, etc.

    3. A piece of hardware mounted on the balcony rail to protect the heads of the audience members below in the expensive seats from falling color frames, etc.

    4. A character in a J. M. Barrie play who often levitates.

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice