Automated Fixtures Patching Moving Lights on ION

Can you give us some detail? This forum operates on the GIGO (Garbage In, Garbage Out) principle.

Details such as the ones listed below will give us some background so we can help you with your issue.

• What you're trying to achieve
• Which console are you using
• Which moving lights are you trying to select

Yup, thats the problem. How do i change from blue to white.

Using an ion board. Patching an Elation spot led pro II. The mfg list has instrument listed in blue. When clicking on it the screen changes and does not accept the instrument. There are other instruments listed in white that do accept.

How do I change the one I want from blue to white?

Reactions: Les
Yup, thats the problem. How do i change from blue to white.

Using an ion board. Patching an Elation spot led pro II. The mfg list has instrument listed in blue. When clicking on it the screen changes and does not accept the instrument. There are other instruments listed in white that do accept.

How do I change the one I want from blue to white?

Simply, you don't. You have to keep going deeper into the sub-menus until you have selected all of the profile options for the fixture.

I fired up the Nomad emulator and I can't actually find the EXACT fixture your are describing, but I did find "E Spot LED II" on this menu:
Untitled.png

Not sure if that is actually your fixture without doing more research.
Selecting "E Spot LED II" gave me this menu:
Untitled 2.png

You then need to choose which profile you want to use for the fixture. I do not know this instrument, but it would appear that your choices are "Basic" and "S". I chose "Basic" and assigned it to address 201 and this is what my display shows:

Untitled 3.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back