Phantom of the Opera Set

flyweed

Hey all. We are THINKING of doing Phantom of the Opera as our High School Summer Musical this coming June. as it is our facilities 10th anniversary, and we wanted to do something large, and grandiose.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone on the boards knows of a HS or theatre that may have a complete set for rent, preferably here in the upper Midwest somewhere.

If you do, you can PM me, or post info here.

Thanks for looking

I'd try looking online at past performance lists at theatres and schools within your maximum radius and then start making calls. From experience I can say most venues are happy to help, but some will point blank shoot you down. Being a "smarmy Brit" I can't be of any more help though, sorry. Chances are though, most places will have recycled the materials for other shows

We did some of the props and scenery for Broadway. We sell vacuum formed parts for some of those pieces in an inexpensive plastic. Let me know if we can help.

Hey all. We are THINKING of doing Phantom of the Opera as our High School Summer Musical this coming June. as it is our facilities 10th anniversary, and we wanted to do something large, and grandiose.

Anyway, just wanted to see if anyone on the boards knows of a HS or theatre that may have a complete set for rent, preferably here in the upper Midwest somewhere.

If you do, you can PM me, or post info here.

Thanks for looking
Trent Wadsworth with East Grand Rapids High School, Michigan, has a Phantom set for rent. He has been renting it out across the country for the past year or so. Shoot me a PM and I'll send you his email.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back