The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Philadelphia Production Company!

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by zeobrothers, Aug 30, 2008.

1. zeobrothers

zeobrothers Member

Hey everyone,
    I'm chiming in here from a Philly based event production company. We do sound, lighting, and video production for live concert touring, weddings, meetings, corporate events, etc.

We also have a local rental department that rents out sound systems, lighting/trussing systems, staging, video projection, backline, pipe & drape... anything event related, we've got it!

In addition, we have a storefront where we sell new & used equipment and offer repairs and trade-ins.

I noticed that there are many users here from the Philadelphia area, and I hope to be able to help users on here either as a dealer or an advisor.

Thanks!

2. zeobrothers

zeobrothers Member

Thank you for catching that spelling error. Our web designer, who is not a technician, was confused by a European rider he saw that used that spelling.

I certainly urge you to continue doing business with any vendors you are comfortable with. Thanks for such a warm welcome!

3. mbenonis

mbenonis Wireless Guy Administrator Premium Member

Radio Engineer
    Welcome to ControlBooth! Please feel free to poke around and chime in wherever you feel comfortable.

4. Serendipity

Serendipity Active Member Premium Member

Welcome to ControlBooth! :grin:

(Sorry about the spelling alert, sometimes we get a bit confused about whether we're a technical forum or an English class. There's even a topic on the matter!)

5. soundlight

soundlight Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard! The company that I worked for this summer had a Stageline trailer of yours this summer up for a gig in Manhattan. I forget the name of the guy who brought it, but he was great.