Purchasing a new hazer

djnik26

We are adding a new hazer to our arsenal (currently have a LeMaitre Neutron XS). I am looking for something that is water-based & DMX controllable). It is being used in a college theatre so there is no concern for AEA. I'd like to be able to control the output from my console. I've looked at the LeMaitre MVS after doing some reading on here, just wondering if anyone else has some recommendations. I'm looking to cover a stage that is 45'W X 30'D with a 19' high proscenium. I have $2,900US to spend and I'd really like to get the best machine I can buy for the price.

Last edited:
I second the Radiance, we have two and only need to use both if we need pea soup or better distribution. Most times, the flow is fine. 48*22*27 foot stage area, 550 seats, with fresh air intake in the air conditioning.

Thanks guys! Looks like the Radiance is the choice (gonna go with the touring system because storage is always an issue here). And it's super convenient that it uses the neutron haze fluid.

Thanks for the help!

Jumping too late into this, but here is one that has become my favorite pretty quickly.
hazebase.com
The base hazer pro is small, quiet, and uses a small amount of fluid. I also think it is one of the least "cloudy" hazers I have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back