Recommendations on Portable PA System

OmahaOutdoor71

Looking to purchase a Portable PA System that is all in one, so the wireless receiver is built in and it accepts a wireless headset. We move from set to set and don't have time to set up a separate receiver so we need an easy plug in and ready to roll. Currently we use Hisonic HS120b but they are really small and we need something much louder. We are currently looking at Mipro ma-808 but have no way of testing it out.

Any recommendations? It needs to be loud enough to fill a school gym of 400 students. Thanks!

I can't say that I have used it, but I know the Pep Squad at my school uses the Anchor Audio Beacon Line Array System. They setup 2 of those and it fills the stadium with plenty of volume. I am unclear if it comes with a wireless mic, but it does seem to have the capability.

Anchor has some really good systems, their Line Array System will easily cover your needs. The are slightly customizable, with wireless built in, MP3/Bluetooth Players, multiple channels, oh and they are battery operated (I think they say 10 hours or something on a charge)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back