Rental Company in Myrtle Beach, SC

Morte615

Not really sure if this is the best place to put this but I'll give it a shot.

I am going to be doing a dance competition in Myrtle Beach, SC in July and since I'm in Florida I don't really know what rental companies are in that area.

I would like to get something local and since we are in a convention center that means we need to bring everything in! I am in the planning stages but I have worked this show the last 3 years in Orlando and I know the client is always trying to get the lowest budget possible. I know I'm looking for a decent powered speaker system (at least 2 over 1, if not 2 over 2) and some front lighting (LED preferred but can go Source 4 par 8-12 total lights) I would also like to do some side lights (again 8-12) if I have the budget. Truss is probably going to be needed, depends on if the convention center lets me bring my own in or if I have to use their in house team/provider.

I am also looking for someone who supplies staging and pipe and drape.

I am contacting the hotel on Monday and I am sure they will give me some people to call but I am ok using a smaller rental company if it helps with the budget. I will be providing the operators and setup and strike crew so that is not needed.

If someone is local and has equipment, or knows someone please send me a message. Also if you know of the rental companies in the area please let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back