Rosco Delta Foggers & Fluid?

Chris Chapman

Can anyone verify that any water based fluid can be used in a Rosco Delta 3000 Fogger? Our local Theatrical Supplier is out of Rosco Fluid, and my "Into the Woods" opens tonight. eep! My Delta is out of Warranty so I don't think using Rosco fluid really matters anymore... Help!

What other fluids do they have? Once you found that out cross reference the MSDS and see which ones match close enough in ingredients. Then I would try to find roscoe fluid ASAP and then clean out the fogger really good once you've gotten a hold of the proper fluid ;)

Do they carry Froggy's Fog? If so check the Froggy's website to see if it's compatible. Don't use the crap from Guitar center in a fogger you care about (we've used it in the cheap DJ ones, but those are throw away anyways).

Oh and clean it as recommended by the manufacturer (usually a mix of distilled water and vinegar) anytime you switch fluids.

Can anyone verify that any water based fluid can be used in a Rosco Delta 3000 Fogger? Our local Theatrical Supplier is out of Rosco Fluid, and my "Into the Woods" opens tonight. eep! My Delta is out of Warranty so I don't think using Rosco fluid really matters anymore... Help!
USE ONLY THE MANUFACTURER'S APPROVED FLUID IN YOUR MACHINE!
It's not (solely) that they want to sell more fluid. There are also health, safety, and performance considerations.

The honest truth is that if the fluid is incompatible it can burn, changing the chemical composition making it unsafe to breathe, never mind the damage to your fog machine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back