Loudspeakers SB250Z EAW Subs

OTO1702

Hello

I tried to collect some data regarding these subs, pretty rare !! Is anyone has an opignon on them. The idea is to add 4 of these to 4 powered speakers already in the club.

Its a small music club where they have a lots of dance practice during the day, the night it change to a dance room. The powered speakers are attached to the walls and they seems to be UPA from Meyer, wich onem don't know ?

The SB205z seems to be pretty nice on spec, they can get 4 used units for a decent price,

Thanks !

OTO

The focus here is on theatrical applications, so people's experience and input may be based more on those types of applications than it is on dance clubs. The first thing that hits me is that the subwoofers themselves are only part of a larger system. How do you plan to integrate these into the existing system? You can't just add four subs, you have to consider how you will incorporate the appropriate signal processing and routing, what amplification the mains have and the subs will have, setting up and adjusting the system, etc. So what do you plan to do for processing and amplification? Do you need the subs to keep up with or even outrun the mains? How do you plan to physically install them?

As far as the SB250z, which comes in both R 'road' and P 'permanent' versions, I have not worked with them but they seem to get favorable comments on other sites. But whether they work well for you depends on the specifics of the application and implementation.

Really sorry for my questions, Controlbooth is the only serious forum with people who has the desire of helping others.

I will get back to you as soon as I have informations,

Thanks,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back