Automated Fixtures Scrollers vs. LED PARs

Thanks for the update regarding the Multiform RGB units np18358, as these have been selling pretty consistently. The RGBAW unit has perhaps seen more use within the theatre market than the RGB for color-mixing reasons previously stated, but each fixture has been solid in providing punch and value. Convection cooling is also a plus for these RGB and RGBAW fixtures as fan noise is non-existent. :shhh:

Keith,

I would consider looking at these RGBW units by Apollo, but I can't seem to find any reference to something either called a Multiform RGB, or a search for the part number. What product is being referred to here?

Tom

I don't know that I'll be of any help in time for you to make your decision, since I don't have extensive experience with the Colordash Par Quad 18... yet.

I JUST received our order of 5 of them with barn doors, and so will start gaining my experience with them in the coming weeks.

When I demo'd the Quad 18s (along with a couple other similar RGBA PARs), I found the Quad 18s to be effectively bright with a decently even field (for LED washes at this price point), and the ability to attach barn doors was a requirement for us. These turned out to be the best option for us at the price point we could afford.

So I don't have the extensive experience with them that you were looking for... but since I've got some in hand, if you have a question or anything you want me to check out about them just let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back