The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

Slipitchka

Discussion in 'Scenery, Props, and Rigging' started by CranberryJuice, Oct 24, 2005.

1. CranberryJuice

CranberryJuice Member

...studying for a midterm...can someone please tell me what Slipitchka is? I know it is a painting technique...how is it done? :? :oops: :?
    thanks a lot

2. ship

ship Senior Team Emeritus Premium Member

Not in "Recepies for Surfaces" or "Decorating with Paint". Nor do I remember such a term from painting class in college under a ACE testing format.

Could be a new technique or something your instructor has a term for but is not persay a standard term. Doesn't help when you still need to know it and it could be important.

That's what I'm tinking at least - this given it's been +10 years since I last more or less studied such stuff as painting terms.

Should nobody else answer, I'm thinking it's time to ask the instructor before rather than during or after the test.

The heck are you doing in life in having time to study for mid-terms anyway?

Anyone else have that much time on their hands?

3. Radman

Radman Well-Known Member

Heck no. See the time?

4. bdesmond

bdesmond Active Member

No idea either ... perhaps after the exam you can ask the instructor and post back - I'm curious what it is.