Microphones sound reinforcement

AlexD

I am seting up a sound system in my school theatre and we are going to have sound renforcment.

The instlashion is going to be permnent so i am going to have a feedback elimnator. I am going to be placeing two on opsite sides of the theatre.

I dont know what condencor mic to get so could any one advise me on what one to get? I also have a price range of 50 quid each.

Last edited:
I noted this in my more general response, but what are these mics for? How do they physically relate to what they are trying to pick up? Why do you feel you need feedback suppressors?

genaral sound renforcment. Becaus its a school some of the children cant project there voices very well so we do someties have to get some condensors from our music department to use. The feedback elimnators are to stop teh feedback becaus the mics will be placed infront of the speakers witch will cause a lot of feedback.

And also when we get more budget i an planing on buying an efects unit to use for these mics to give a sence of being in a hall, curch .ect u get the pictur.

i have decided that i am not going to be puting in sound reinforcement at this time.

thank you for your help though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back