STRAND CD80 Pack control cards and 2 packs for parts use...

Spresley

***SOLD - STRAND CD80 Pack control cards and 2 packs for parts use...

I have a 99% complete CD 80 dimmer pack, and a second parts pack for anyone looking for a solid dimmer, or has these dimmers, and is looking for parts....
I have the chassis lid for the top dimmer, it's just not shown... the only problme with dimmer 1 is the coil section is pretty burned up.

I'm looking for $400 bucks (OBO) for all. this includes 2 AMX cards.

Located in Ottawa, Canada... I am set-up with a broker that has cheap shipping...

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    372.6 KB · Views: 57
  • Picture 012.jpg
    Picture 012.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Picture 004.jpg
    Picture 004.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 011.jpg
    Picture 011.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Hi duck, I'm not certain of their functionality, I bought 4 of them, and refurbished two of them, those two had dmx cards.
I am certain with a little effort the one could be made functional... The othe one ( again I did not test it) but the coil portion looked pretty burnt, which is why I considered that dimmer a parts piece... There are some secs missing from it as well ( probably 6 ish) I can email you more detailed photos if you require... Like I said the one dimmer would power up if you had control via amx, or if you found a dmx card.... Johnson systems makes cards for this dimmer, they are expensive but bullet proof. I bought one for one of my two dimmers... Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back