Strand Palette Off-Line - Error

Clifford

Has anyone had/heard of this problem:

I downloaded and installed the Palette Off-Line Editor from Strand's website. That worked fine. But when I try to run the application I get an error message:

Run-time error: '5':

Invalid procedure call or argument

If I hit OK then it goes to the start page of the editor, but it freezes if I try to click File or anything in the menu bar.

Does anyone know what this means or why it's happening? We must have some programmers around here somewhere.

What OS? I have not had an issue with it, and Error codes are pretty useless.

If you have further problems, post a report at the official Strand Palette support forums... www.strand-dev.com The people who write the software hang out on the site regularly and give great support.

Just don't ask any questions regarding the LightPalette90, the last good board Strand made.:(
proxy.php

ya i just upgraded my console os to the 10. i dont remember the rest but its the one they just put out...how come i have issues with saving my showfile every so often....any ideas?

I have the latest version of OS 10 and it saves just fine. Post your questions on the official Strand forum. The programmers all hang out there regularly and will answer your questions and use your data to help with new upgrades.

strand-dev.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back