Take-Apart Hinge

Randall

Hi,

I'm interested in buying hinges from here xxxxxxxxxxx, but they don't sell to individuals, it's a $150 minimum order. Where else can I buy per piece or cheaper? Did any of you worked with this guys before? I need this model the most: xxxxxxxx

Thanks in advance :),
Randall

Last edited by a moderator:
They use to be called loose pin hinges. Try googling them. Both rosco and rosebrand pop up.

Bill, there is a marked difference between a "Take apart/2 piece / lift-off hinge" and a "Loose-pin Back-flap Hinge"

Randall, My question in return would be,; Are these for Metal/weld-on or Carpentry use? In the pic that Venue Tech provided the first couple are for welding. That type usually has a steel stock with a steel rod and a Brass socket, or Steel stock with a brass rod and socket, or sometimes just a brass washewr between the two cast steel pieces. I have found the weld on at almost any metal supply or welding supply store and yes by the piece.

You can also order them from Grainger.com just use the term "Lift off hinge" in the search function and you will find them for both weld on and screw on apps.

Sneaky! The OP was a spammer from Romania.I banned the guy and deleted his product links but thought there might be some useful info here for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back