Thank you for the welcome

Joej

Dear CBers' is that what you call yourselves as a collective?
Well I just found the forum via a google search -

I am an LD - have been for nearly thirty years, I've been away from the industry for a few years travelling with my family and making a movie, but have started recently to work again.

I am English by Birth but live in Southern France - high up in the Mountains of the Massif Central - It is a really beautiful place.

I'm off to the UK tomorrow for a gig till Wednesday, then to Athens for a couple of weeks on a big industrial user conference.

I feel I need to catch up a bit with how the industry has moved on in the time i've been away and this seems like the perfect place.

I have used most desks -I own two compulite Spark 4D's perfect for taking on planes - but they are getting old now and I may be in the market to get something else. I think that's where most of my time will be spent with CB looking at consoles and units.

Great to be here

Joej

Wow, what a great background! It must be Beautiful there in France. I hope you find what you're looking for here, there certainly is a ton of research and debate on all sort of consoles.

What he said. And welcome to CB! We are certainly happy to have you, and hopefully you will be a valuable resource for us. So, don't hesitate to jump into the discussions! And have fun here!

Hey Van,

How are things at the ART in oregon - are you in winter yet or still n the fall. Thanks for the post - it's good to be welcomed to the CBers.
It's been a while since I was lucky enough to work in your great land, but I carry very fond memories of times in NYC, Dallas, St Louis, Buffalo and loads of other places. I would love to get back over and get some American style work done again.

Joej

Users who are viewing this thread

Back