The Highest CRI LED Fixture at USITT

DELO72

Well, that would be this little fella, the OSRAM KREIOS FL 60W Flood Light, now using OSRAM OSLON 95+ CRI LEDs. Not only is it an inexpensive LED work light, it's a GORGEOUS quality of light that is enjoyable to work under.

KREIOS FL.jpg

How can I make that claim? Because according to CB's very own David ( @dvsDave ) Silvernail and his fancy new Sekonic C-700R Color Meter that measures true CMO color, out of every fixture he tested, the KREIOS FL won.
Here is the spectrum to show you why:
(The Halogen fixture next to it measured 98.7)

FL CMO Spectrum.jpg

(As the CB folks know, I try not to make marketing pitches on here, but I was so blown away to learn how good our CRI was, as a proud "parent" of this fixture, I couldn't help but brag a tiny bit. :)

98.3? Okay, Im sold. Totally going to have to look into this more.

I don't think its out of place to post something you are proud of and want to share with us, as long as you aren't simply doing it to try and sell it to us all (as I've seen attempted in the past on CB unfortunately). The rest of us get to post all proud of our work, why not you?

Finally got around to hooking up the Sekonic C-700R to my computer. (BTW, if anyone is interested, I sell these thru my day job. Shoot me a PM and we can talk. The more I can sell, the more likely it is that I can keep bringing great tools like this to shows)

Here's the raw data for the KRIEOS 60W fixture.

OSRAM 60W T2_01_3064K_ColorRendering.png

OSRAM 60W T2_01_3064K_SpectralDistribution.png

Last edited:
Here's a CRI Values listing showing what the CRI R numbers mean.

Ra means R average value or full spectrum read against a black surface.

CRI_Values.PNG

Any news on the Flx?

Err... uh...

<.<.
.>.>
o_O

This is where my brag turns to abject humiliation. No... it's been a painful process with delay after delay. They are telling me late June at the moment for the FLx. I now understand why so many successful fixture companies Purchase For Resale and private label product designed by other companies. Doing it yourself can be a nightmare if you don't have the people and processes in place.

Guilty as charged! We learned to stop doing that after the 2nd year... :-(

Cheer up. Our 10 KREIOS FL's are getting installed in a couple of weeks. The FLx would have been overkill in my venue.

I'm thinking it will be well worth the waiting considering how much I like the Kreios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back