The above Ad will no longer appear after you Sign Up for Free!

the soundonator

Discussion in 'New Member Board' started by mitchditch101, Dec 28, 2008.

1. mitchditch101

mitchditch101 Member

hi
    i am mitchell scott
    i live in sydney australia, and i go to a public high school. my school has a small setup, 4 profiles, 36 parcans and 4x 4way CYC lights. a jands stage 12 desk, a 12 channel dimmer rack and a 40 output. and for sound(we have 2 systems)
    1. installed: 2 freedman FOH speakers, 2 freedman foldback monitors, 2 amps, 2 EQ's and 1 inter-M rackmouted RMX mixer
    2. portable: 2 JBL mrx500 foh speakers, no foldback(we plug it in to the installed system), 1 amp, no EQ's(just the mixer EQ) , and a behringer UB2442FXPRO mixer.
    from this i have learnt alot about sound/lights, as this is the profession i want to go into.
    i am 15 and just wanted to talk to poeple that understand what i am talking about, whenever i talk to my perants they are like "whaaauu?".
    i have also used the hog 1000 once before for about an our. i like it.

2. Hughesie

Hughesie Well-Known Member

Freelance Lighting Programmer/grandMA Trainer
    Welcome to Controlbooth.

The Hog 1000 is a fantastic desk, being a complete jands head i have to ask was it a Flying Pig or a Jands. Oh and watch the language and spelling.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2008