Ugh, help us out

soundop

so, our school finaly gets an awesome tech director, who we thought was gonna stay for the year, and he suddenly has to go back home for family reasons, after he finishes this show, which we understand why he has to go home, however we are trying to plan something sunday night after strike, to give him a good send off (he was not only an awesome tech director, but he also assisted in special needs classes, which i also help out in, any high school students if your school has a peer partner pe do it, it is epic fun) any way, i was just wondering what we should do, im thinking about a tech dinner, since the crew dont party with the actors.

Theres nothing like a good old fashioned Par-B-Que.

Um, lets see. You could make a big sign and fly it in, but you really shouldent do that without his permission anyway, so no.

I had a S4 cake made once, but it might be a little too late for that.

You could maybe embarrass the crap out of him and make an announcement after the show, and get the whole house to clap for him and stuff.

Thats all the ideas I have for now.

We flew in a big thank you sign once for a teacher-- practically all the other teachers in performing arts knew we were doing it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back