USB Antenna

There's alot more to scanning wireless then an antenna. But (http://rfexplorer.com/ ) this company makes a scanning devices (several variants of bandwidth size and features) that can be plugged in through USB and can be seen as a scanner by WWB6 I believe. For my price point and purposes Zip Code works 99% of the time for the small RF stuff that I do.

There's alot more to scanning wireless then an antenna. But (http://rfexplorer.com/ ) this company makes a scanning devices (several variants of bandwidth size and features) that can be plugged in through USB and can be seen as a scanner by WWB6 I believe. For my price point and purposes Zip Code works 99% of the time for the small RF stuff that I do.
My zip code hasn’t been updated in a long time and I’m working on configuring 26 devices

The database in WWB could be just fine even if it hasn't changed in awhile. The TV band is a giant chess board that was totally remapped several years ago. The existing and future signals have been known for several years, so there may not be a new database until the last of the channel moves takes place.

Hi Brenden, what model(s) of devices are you trying to coordinate? And what is your ZIP Code?

Hi Brenden,

You can use your QLXD4 receivers to scan the G50 band, which will also cover your G1 band UR4's. Unfortunately, that doesn't cover your SLX systems, but you should be OK to use the database for these. Please try giving it a shot, and if you can't figure it out give Shure support a call at (312) 736-6006 or send an email at shure.com/contact. Be sure to include your WWB file and your scan!

Hi Brenden,

You can use your QLXD4 receivers to scan the G50 band, which will also cover your G1 band UR4's. Unfortunately, that doesn't cover your SLX systems, but you should be OK to use the database for these. Please try giving it a shot, and if you can't figure it out give Shure support a call at (312) 736-6006 or send an email at shure.com/contact. Be sure to include your WWB file and your scan!
I’ve always had terrible luck with WWB freq. no matter what I always have interference. While on IAS I can do it no problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back