USITT 2010, Kansas City

derekleffew

Resident Curmudgeon
Senior Team
Premium Member
March 31-April 02, 2010. Conference Website. Note the deviation in schedule from previous years. The Stage Expo is Wed-Fri, not over a weekend as it has been in the past. Manufacturers have started making "Exhibit Floor Only" passes available. Who's planning on attending? Will there be a CB Meet-Up?

March 31-April 02, 2010. Conference Website. Note the deviation in schedule from previous years. The Stage Expo is Wed-Fri, not over a weekend as it has been in the past. Manufacturers have started making "Exhibit Floor Only" passes available. Who's planning on attending? Will there be a CB Meet-Up?

The Exhibit Floor Only passes are available from many manufacturers, including Apollo. Please send an email to [email protected] with:
Name
Mailing address
# tix needed

or call us at 800-CUT-GOBO (800)288-4626 and ask for a few! :clap:

I'll be there Wednesday through Friday, leaving on Saturday. We're driving from Michigan. I joined when I registered (should have become a member years ago). Even though I am no spring chicken, I'm a USITT nOOb. See ya there, eh? :cool:

I'm going. I'm really excited for my first trip to any of the tech conferences! And I don't have to pay hotel because my parents live in KC.

I will, unfortunately, not be able to attend USITT this year. However, I will be at LDI in Las Vegas in November.

A CB meet-up would be great. Count me in.
H

I'm driving down Tuesday and flying out Saturday.

I'll be there for all the fun.

I will be there for the full run.

My luck with random drawings, which usually doesn't exist, had me picked for the H&H Specialties Student Conference Support so all of my fees ended up being paid.

For those of you who are attending, pick a convenient time between sessions for an unofficial CB meet-up, and post it here. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the CB staff are planning on attending. Traditionally, the Apollo Booth, #? (with or without Kelite) has been a convenient place to meet.

For those of you who are attending, pick a convenient time between sessions for an unofficial CB meet-up, and post it here. Unfortunately, I don't think any of the CB staff are planning on attending. Traditionally, the Apollo Booth, #? (with or without Kelite) has been a convenient place to meet.

The friendly folks at Apollo kindly invite all those within the ControlBooth family to meet-up at booth #730 sometime/s during the tradeshow. Whether it be a specific time/day or if you would choose to drop by each day at a specified time, there may be a better chance of greeting each other face to face.

I will, unfortunately, not be able to attend this year. My work schedule and budget won't let me fit it in. It is a great time though.

~Dave

Just a quick FYI for those of you with iPhones or iPod Touches: USITT has a free app that has a list of all of the sessions and events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back