vectorworks template downloads

Godd002

hello,
I am just beginning with vectorworks and would like my students to learn and experiment with me. Does anyone know of any place i can get pre-made templates of a simple proscenium theater that we could add electrics to or more FOH, etc...i experemeinted with soft plot and they had one we could use but i havent found anything for vectorworks. I just dont have the time right now to learn how to draw our space. I would rather spend the time adapting one already made just to get the point across to the students.
thank you.

Hello!

I have a vwx file of a Basic Theater that I have used for many years to learn/teach set design and Lighting Design. Right now it is 2D with a Plan and a Section, but I will try to work on turning it into a 3D file. Hopefully I'll have time tomorrow to do that.

I don't know how to send a vwx file over ControlBooth at the moment, so can anybody help out with that?

hello,
I am just beginning with vectorworks and would like my students to learn and experiment with me. Does anyone know of any place i can get pre-made templates of a simple proscenium theater that we could add electrics to or more FOH, etc...i experemeinted with soft plot and they had one we could use but i havent found anything for vectorworks. I just dont have the time right now to learn how to draw our space. I would rather spend the time adapting one already made just to get the point across to the students.
thank you.

Our ground plan is available here: http://www.brooklyncenter.org/about-us/tech-info/downloads

It's a VW version 11 file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back