Vectoworks Paperwork Issue

Hey Folks,

So I find myself having a slight problem with the paperwork function in Vectorworks. I am currently using Vectorworks spotlight 2011 educational version. When I go to generate paperwork, for instance the channel hookup, It will generate it but the hookup is not in numerical order. It starts out with channel 175 and it should should start with channel 1. It does not look like it is sorting by anything else like postion, color, instrument number and so on. It just seems completely random. Same thing happens with the instrument schedule, the instrument numbers are not in numerical order. This is my first time having this problem. I have generated paperwork before with this same copy of vectorworks so I cannot seem to figure out why it is doing this to me. Could it be something in the file? Or am I just crazy and missing something here? I will attach a copy of the channel hookup. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Attachments

• Midsummer Channel Hookup.pdf
    187.8 KB · Views: 381
Hey Folks,

So I find myself having a slight problem with the paperwork function in Vectorworks. I am currently using Vectorworks spotlight 2011 educational version. When I go to generate paperwork, for instance the channel hookup, It will generate it but the hookup is not in numerical order. It starts out with channel 175 and it should should start with channel 1. It does not look like it is sorting by anything else like postion, color, instrument number and so on. It just seems completely random. Same thing happens with the instrument schedule, the instrument numbers are not in numerical order. This is my first time having this problem. I have generated paperwork before with this same copy of vectorworks so I cannot seem to figure out why it is doing this to me. Could it be something in the file? Or am I just crazy and missing something here? I will attach a copy of the channel hookup. Thanks in advance for the help guys!

Is it sorting by instrument number? I didnt see that on there... Never had this issue.

It looks like it is sorting by position. How it decided to order those, I don't know. I've never used vectorworks before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back